Microsoft is offering a Windows CE certification “Preparation Kit” as a free download on its developer website. The kit, implemented as a 335-page book, provides valuable technical information for developers wanting to know more about Windows CE, regardless of whether they plan to take Microsoft’s certification exam.
The book is available for download — without cost or registration — as nine PDF files. Click each section title below, to download the corresponding portion of the book:
- Foreword, About the Authors
- Table of Contents, Introduction
- Chapter 1: Customizing the Operating System Design
- Chapter 2: Building and Deploying the Runtime Image
- Chapter 3: Performing System Programming
- Chapter 4: Debugging and Testing the System
- Chapter 5: Customizing a Board Support Package
- Chapter 6: Developing Device Drivers
- Glossary, Index
A larger image of the book’s cover is available here.
Further information about Microsoft’s Windows CE developer certification tests is available on Microsoft’s MSDN developer website, here.