Submission of Content
- When you submit text, graphics, videos, and/or other comments or data (collectively the “Content”) to the Site, the Content you submit is your sole responsibility.
- Do not submit Content that is not your own original work, except for the following when provided with attribution and links to their sources:
- excerpts of text from external content, designated as such by being placed within quotation marks;
- externally hosted videos streamed (from sites such as YouTube) submitted in the form of “embed” tags;
- content released under an open content license.
- The Site reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject submissions that do not comply with the above requirements, or for any other reason; to edit submitted Content to comply with its publication standards; or to remove the submitted Content from the Site at any time.
Disclaimer of Warranty
While the Site endeavors to provide useful Content as a service its readers, it does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of the Content it publishes. Therefore, under no circumstances will the Site or its owners or affiliates be liable in any way for any content it publishes or otherwise transmits, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available on or through the Site.
Acceptance of Terms
Thank you for visiting DeviceGuru.com, using its services, contributing to its content, and participating in reader discussions in the comments area of each post.