LinuxGizmos.com has published its mid-2019 catalog of “hacker-friendly SBCs,” which now spans 125 single board computers priced at under $200 that run Linux or Android. The catalog is accompanied by an insightful single board computer market overview post, which provides descriptions, specs, pricing, and links to info for all 125 boards.
There’s also a handy online spreadsheet that compares the key features and prices of all 125 SBCs. Check it out here:
- Introduction and market overview
- Mid-2019 Single Board Computer catalog with brief descriptions of all 125 SBCs
- Comparison spreadsheet (Google doc)
- Comparison spreadsheet (xls format)
- Comparison spreadsheet (pdf format)